Last Updated on 10 March 2021
anyemi.com is operated by anyEMI Online Services Pvt. Ltd.
Creation of Account
- To access and use some sections of anyemi.com that are restricted only to registered users, you need to create an account on anyemi.com
- To create an account we need your verified email address and/or Mobile number, which could then be used to login to anyemi.com
- You have to accept the Terms of Service before creating an account on anyemi.com
- anyemi.com reserves the right to the creation of the account on its website and can reject the creation based on content, information, or any other reason it may find appropriate without stating and is not liable to give a clarification or reason for rejecting the account creation
- anyemi.com reserves the right to charge or change the charges for creation of the account anytime that it deems necessary
Invitations to join anyemi.com
- Email addresses to which invitation(s) are sent, are stored in the system for logging purposes.
- We may use these email addresses to send periodic notifications about the service. Receivers can opt out and will never be sent any email from anyemi.com
- We ask for some personal information when you create an anyemi.com account, including your email address and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- To provide you with access to the appropriate Network, we will require you to provide the name and contact information described above, and may also request that you update or verify this information from time to time. By using the Site, you agree to provide accurate information, and to cooperate with any anyemi.com personnel to ensure accuracy.
- When you send messages through anyemi.com, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, including email addresses and content.
- When you send and receive SMS messages to or from the anyemi.com website, we collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction, for logging purposes.
- We take the privacy of our users very seriously.
- anyemi.com will have a right to use the information to provide personalized advertisements and offers, or to include that information in compilations developed by anyemi.com
- By agreeing to register, the user hereby acknowledges and allows anyemi.com, its partners and other users of the site to get in touch with him/her from time to time. This could include offers to upgrade to premium services, information, as well as promotions.
- anyemi.com can use the user’s email address and/or contact numbers for this purpose irrespective of the user’s registration with the “National Do Not Call Registry” and will override any such registrations.
E-mails and Opt-out
- You may opt-out of receiving notifications from us by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unregistered users who receive e-mails from us may also opt-out of receiving further e-mails by following the instructions contained in our e-mails.
- Your account is password protected. We use industry standard measures to protect the personal information that is stored in our database.
- We limit the access to your personal information only to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel.
You hereby acknowledge that anyemi.com is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
- You can email us on email@example.com